Thursday, March 11, 2010

I N V I T A T I O N
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS & ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
OF LITTLE ANDAMAN CRICKET ASSOCIATION ( LACA ) & HPL 2010
HUT BAY, LITTLE ANDAMAN


Cordially request the pleasure of your esteemed presence on the opening Ceremony of MEGA event of 1st HPL T,20 Cricket Rolling Trophy 2010, Organized by Little Andaman Cricket Association (LACA) at RRO ground on Sunday the 7th March 2010.

SHRI T. N. KRISHNA MOORTHY , DEPUTY CHIEF ENGINEER – IV
A.H.W , Hut Bay, Little Andaman.
Has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest and “HOISTING THE LACA FLAG” of the Tournament on Sunday the 7th of March 2010 at 9.00 am.

SHRI, M.JOGA RAO , PRAMUKH
Panchayat Samiti, Little Andaman.
Will be the guest of honour and giving the “PLEDGE” to the Teams.

Dr, PRABIR KUMAR PALIT , CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
P.H.C, Hut Bay, Little Andaman.
Will be the guest of honour and to declare the mega event “ OPEN”

No comments:

Post a Comment